Welcome to Unity School District’s NEW online facility scheduling system!
This program allows you (the requester) to reserve and rent facilities for any event, practice, or production! You can see real time calendar changes, usage blocks, and is a great way to double check to make sure you have the right dates and times!
Here’s how it works:
• First time users of the system: Register yourself or organization as a Facilities Requester. Go to the School Facilities Login Page and click on "Sign Up" at the top of the page.
Complete, read and submit the form. Once approved, you will receive an email message with a login and password (feel free to change your password after your initial log in).
• Returning users: Go to the School Facilities Login Page. Enter the system using your log in and password. Check the "Public Calendar" for available times and locations. Click on "Requester." Click on "New Request" on the left side of the screen. Complete required information and submit for approval. The electronically submitted application or request will be reviewed and when approved or denied and will receive and email.
1. Events are NOT automatically posted to the Unity.k12.wi.us calendar. Contact the Christa Ross to add school events to the school calendar.
2. Once an event has been approved, the only way to make changes to that event is to contact Christa Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have any questions about the system please contact email@example.com
The District has the right to deny facility use requests or terminate any agreement at any time with or without cause based on the following but are not limited to building maintenance requirements, operational needs, security, weather conditions, lack of facility supervision being available, failure to pay previous charges in full or other. Use must meet established facility use criteria, and may not conflict with regularly scheduled programs of the school or facility.