All About AESOP
Unity School District is using an automated service that greatly simplifies and streamlines the process of finding and managing substitute jobs in this district. This service, called Aesop, utilizes both the telephone and the Internet to assist you in locating jobs in this school district. The Aesop system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Aesop uses three methods to make jobs available to substitutes:
1. You can search for and accept available jobs, change personal settings, update your calendar, and personalize your available call times by clicking here. If the employee has uploaded lesson plans on the internet, you will be able to view them online once you take the job!
2. You may interact with the Aesop system by way of a toll-free, automated voice instruction menu at 1-800-942-3767. Here, you can proactively search for jobs and manage existing jobs. We recommend calling in to check the computer recording of your name by pressing Option 4.
3. Aesop will also make phone calls to substitutes to offer jobs. The administrative office has selected the following hours as standard call times when the Aesop service may call for substitutes 5:25 am – 11:59 am in the morning and 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm in the evening.
* In order to access the Aesop system, you will need to enter your ID and PIN number
* If you accept a job, Aesop will issue a confirmation number. Please remember that your transaction is not complete until Aesop supplies you with a confirmation number.
*Aesop will automatically make a recording of your name for Unity School District on the phone system. To review or change the recording of your name, call in to Aesop and select option 4.
We are confident that you will find the Aesop experience beneficial and enjoyable. Please take the time to view this helpful tutorial video.
Should you experience difficulty using the Aesop system in any way, please contact Karla Cook at (715)825-2101 ext. 7150, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also contact the Elementary Office at (715)825-2101 ext. 3500 for more information.