If you would like to apply for free or reduced meals for your student(s), please fill out the Free and Reduced Meals Application. The application can be found on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or in any of the school offices. For questions regarding this application process or your food service account, please contact Becky Frisby at 715-825-2101 ext. 1530.

LevelBreakfastLunchBreakfast & Lunch/Week
Reduced, All Levels$ .30$ .40$3.50
Senior Citizens$1.80$3.20$25.00
Milk$ .25$.25
Student Alacarte$ .75$1.00
Adult Alacarte$1.10$1.35
Student Activity Bag Supper$2.75
*NOTICE : Lunch Accounts need to be in the positive for a la carte purchases.

Breakfast and Lunch Menus

September 2020

Nutritional Documents

Create Your Plate

Make a Healthy Plate Happen!

Nutritional Websites

Choose My Plate

Super Kids Nutrition

Choosing a Health Plate Video

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:

http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.htm... and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.